Atlas Studios is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Account Executive Job Description (posted: June 22, 2015)
If you can answer YES to the following questions, you may be the candidate we are looking for:
- Are you a hunter, always searching for new prospects?
- Are you a world-class presenter who is engaging, poised and professional?
- Do you have a proven history of achieving or exceeding your sales goals?
- Do you have high energy and are able to juggle an amazing number of projects?
- Are you a persistent seller who doesn’t take no for an answer?
- Are you a quick learner who is keen in understanding the customers business?
We are searching for a strategic seller to join our multi-platform, market leading team that focuses on creating our clients prosperity. Our culture thrives on creating and executing big ideas that provide solutions for our clients.
Atlas Studios, a Division of the AKELA Group, is an online marketing and web development company that serves New England businesses. We are seeking an experienced Media (online, interactive, internet, print media) Sales Specialist to work with our large (key) accounts; while acquiring new business, and join our winning organization.
Our Media Sales Specialist will help lead the growth of multi-media advertising revenue across multiple platforms, and niche sites, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, video, mobile, e-mail marketing, website design and development, and social media. Our Media Sales Specialist will be a thought-leader in all aspects of digital advertising and multi-element campaigns (online, interactive, internet, display) and emerging media and help lead our team to success.
The position requires the skill to create and sell comprehensive, integrated multi-platform solutions that will provide results for our clients. The position will be responsible for developing innovative, strategic and sophisticated solutions utilizing all applicable digital and traditional media and creative/marketing services capabilities and deliver those in compelling presentations to clients in order to generate new business.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong sales skills, communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills and time management skills and is a strategic/analytical problem solver.
- Maintain and grow our account base to drive and achieve revenue expectations.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations for external speaking opportunities with the goal of persuading external decision makers and influencers.
- Collaborate with internal departments including marketing, production and fulfillment, designers and developers to execute on sold campaigns.
- Demonstrate proficiency in matching products to customer needs and making solid marketing presentations that sell the value of Atlas Studios.
- Establish deep customer relationships.
- Ability to conduct a needs assessment with existing and potential clients to identify marketing and advertising solutions, develop proposals and deliver sales presentations.
- Minimum of 0-1 years B2B sales/marketing experience; including experience in developing marketing campaigns utilizing multiple media platforms.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing, direct marketing, social media, website design, online display, mobile and other digital solutions.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet and database applications.
- Bachelor's degree - Marketing or Business related field, or equivalent experience.
Atlas Studios Business Development Professionals are offered excellent compensation potential!
If you are interested in selling big ideas we want to hear from you. Join our TEAM!
Send Resume and Cover Letter to our HR Representative HERE!